This Cookies Policy is applicable to all those users who access and browse our website; Therefore, browsing implies knowledge and acceptance of the Cookies referred to in this Policy.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to identify to user.
What types of Cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on who manages the equipment or domain from which they are sent, can be divided into own cookies (managed by the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor of the website that provides the service to the user ) or third-party cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
There are different types of cookies and, depending on the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, the following can be distinguished:
- Session cookies: those cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page and that are only kept during navigation, disappearing when the user closes the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, to support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that identifies a person.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a defined period with an expiration or expiration date determined by the person responsible for the cookie, which may vary. They allow to identify the actions and preferences of the user; analyze visits and help to understand how users reach the website and improve the services offered by it.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
In addition to the cookies strictly necessary for its proper functioning, our website uses the following cookies:
- Analysis cookies: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to make improvements in its operation and / or improve the products or services offered.
- Preference or personalization cookies: these are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through the which accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, among others.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for this type of cookies to monitor and analyze the behavior of users who browse the websites to which they are linked, including among their parameters the quantification of the impact of the ads . Subsequently, the information collected through this type of cookies will be used to measure the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to effectively analyze your browsing habits in order to show you the advertisements and advertisements that best suit your interests in relation to your browsing profile.
In any case we inform that, since cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can restrict them,